Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have just purchased my teryx and have a high pitch wind sound coming from the engine. my brother in-law has a 750 brute force and it has the same pitch sound. is this normal for the 750cc kawasaki motor?:confused: during my research on the utv i found a simalar youtube video that had a guy with the same high scream sound. the only way to get rid of the sound is to hit the throttle, just a tap does it, but it comes back right away. only with pressure on the engine does the sound go away. has anyone had this problem? if so is this normal or can you help me dicifer this sound. thankyou:D

·
Registered
207 Posts
Sqeeling sound

It's your CVT belt. Mines been doing it since the first day. I shift to neutral when I'm stopped to get it to stop . You are causing the clutch to grab the belt when you give it a tap on the gas. I'm fairly new to all of this myself . Some of the sponcers will see your POST and can further assist you on a remedy I'm sure. Todd, you out there ?

·
Registered
293 Posts
its normal,mine done it when i first got it,but after the belt stretched out a little it stopped

1 - 4 of 4 Posts