Teryx HQ banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a set of camoplast tatou utv tracks and all the mounting hardware for sale. i didnt really get any use out the tracks this winter and am looking to buy a new toy (LS1 camaro) and whatever i get from the tracks is going towards it. i paid 4300 for them and starting at 3000 obo.

chris

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. hopefully i can sell them

·
Registered
516 Posts
Where are you located? ...and would you ship to Canada???
Would love a set, considering it but I don't know if I would spend the money on them, although they would be awesome for next winter. This thing is going to kill my bank account, or should say it already has! :wave:

·
Registered
98 Posts
i have a set of camoplast tatou utv tracks and all the mounting hardware for sale. i didnt really get any use out the tracks this winter and am looking to buy a new toy (LS1 camaro) and whatever i get from the tracks is going towards it. i paid 4300 for them and starting at 3000 obo.

chris
Hey Chris,

Did you happen to get into any deep snow with it? something of 1 1/2 ft. or so,what was the snow like that you were in,light,wet or end of season, if so did it stay a float?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1st question: depending on cost and you helping with the shipping i'd probably pay 2/3's if it isnt like 400 dollars or something stupid

2nd question: yes, god yes... one day this winter we got 23 inches of powder on top of a foot of pack and this thing will not stop. i use it for ice fishing and i was rolling snow on the hood, you would think if you stopped it would get stuck but not the case. i've NEVER gotten stuck with these on. my dad has the camoplast 4S tracks. they have more lug but they are half the size and i was constantly pulling out him and my budy with mattracks.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump:wave:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2700 and you take care of shipping. thats a good deal.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Nordberg,
Do you have any pictures of them on your Teryx??? Sent you a PM.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
still for sale

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
upper peninsula of michigan i'll see if i can get the link to work

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
still for sale

·
Registered
516 Posts
Still thinking about these tracks but I really don't need them. I just want to play in deep snow in the winter, would be fun but I definately just 'want' and have no 'need'! :D

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea they are ridiculus for deep snow, the go places i know i shouldnt be... but they keep goin!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nope still for sale

1 - 20 of 40 Posts