Teryx HQ banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchasing a new "side x side" in the near future. I'm considering a Teryx or a Big Red. I would very much appreciate any and all input to make my choice easier. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Not sure what Honda's Demographic target was with this one. Coming to the game 5yrs late with an underpowered, funny looking and almost strictly utility SxS was.
If you plan on using your SidexSide for anything other than hauling manure around the 40 acres, I would get the Teryx.

·
Registered
282 Posts
i dont even know how to answer this one....i would compare the big red to the mule....not the teryx!

·
Registered
165 Posts
uhhhhh. thats like saying im looking for a car should i get a pinto or a camaro?

·
Registered
630 Posts
On our ride in Utah we meet a Big Red owner he was not happy with it... He wishes he had a Trex.

Hands Down go with a Teryx.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dude, a teryx. You haul and tow and then play your butt off when you want. I had it loaded down this weekend with 3 adults and 2 kids and never seemed to miss a beat. If you want a utlity, then the Mule. tried and true. They are a tank. No big red though.

·
Registered
165 Posts
actually if you want utillity... i hate to say this.... the ranger is a nice machine. especially the 09 up models and now the have the 800. but if you want to play id buy the teryx even with the 800 all the suspension changes you'll never have the ride and sport of a teryx. i wouldnt own another mule and i sure as heck wouldnt consider the big red. the motor in the big red is useless in the rincon.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Kawaski teryk

I:D HAVE JUST PURCHASED A TERYX AND I LOVE IT. THE POWER AND PERFORMANCE IS UN BELIEVABLE. i DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE HONDA AND DO NOT CARE IF I DO !

·
Registered
68 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
I don't know how you could even compare the two besides being in the same side x side catagory, after that there is not much to compare. I look at it as comparing my old `85 ATC250R to my old `85 Big Red 250, the big red is okay to go a drive on, but sure ain't no 250R! Either Big Red has no `:D` factor.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts