Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I started to buy a new 2010 Ranger 400 HO . Instead I found a new leftover 08, Teryx LE for about $1100.00 more. My Buddy has a ranger 400 H.O. that he bought about the same time. I'm new to all this so did I make the right choice? Have any of you had any experience with the Ranger 400 H.O.? How do they stack up to the Teryx? I know he can take it up places in two wheel drive that I have to put my teryx in 4 wheel drive to climb.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Well my friend, I do not have any experience with the 400, however, I would have to think that the Teryx would far surpass it in every aspect. I am not trying to degrade you in any way, however, driver has a lot to do with the performance of a vehicle. I would like to think that my Teryx could take a lot of vehicles in the dunes, however, I have ridden with people who have been duning for a long time and there is no chance in the world that I could keep up.

Your Teryx is a great machine, be happy with it and have fun!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I would not trade my teryx for 2 rangers, I also have a 06 rhino I can't imagine what kind of hill you are talking about, either of my rides will climb anything that I am stupid enough to try. You made a wise choice I loved my Rhino, but the teryx is so much more machine. I have a friend that has 400, 700, and 800 double cab Ranger and he loves them but I just think the teryx is just better all around go anywhere do anything, haul butt better lookig machine, I don't know if you can tell but I like my teryx.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Ranger is designed a little more on the utility side of the sport utility where the teryx imo is a good mix between the both.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts