Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

The Teryx microsite that I've been working on for awhile now is finally up. We've got videos with Hank Williams 3, Hank Williams Jr., Paul Tracy, Richard Childress and Larry Roeseler. There's also a lot of other things you can do on the site, so check around. Any feedback is appreciated!

Also, we just did a shoot with the New England Patriots Offensive Line. Check back to see them do some crazy shit like a tug of war against the Teryx.

Kawasaki Teryx

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
That is pretty awesome, I love it :good:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah. I work for a company that does all the Kawasaki web work. Thanks for the feedback guys. What other types of things would you like to see? We're trying to come up with a plan for phase 2 and any feedback is appreciated.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Yeah. I work for a company that does all the Kawasaki web work. Thanks for the feedback guys. What other types of things would you like to see? We're trying to come up with a plan for phase 2 and any feedback is appreciated.
There is a big sand following on side by sides I think you should do something and feature something on that.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's a good idea. We've got a little sand on there with Paul Tracy, but we definitely need more. We were considering doing something at Glamis or another dune location in the Southern California area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts