Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the help of all of you we are doing a pretty good job of getting the word out and getting content on the site. In the coming months I would like to start hosting some contests, therefore, if you can think about it and give me some examples on contests you would like to see run, I am sure we can work something out.

Photo contests are fun and no doubt we will be doing those types, however, I would also like to think about contests that will help the site grow.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Just a few ideas. What about the best action shot. Maybe something to do with best new post. Whatever it is it should ahve to add some content to the site. Come on people you have to have some ideas on what a fun contest would be.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have some stuff to give-a-way, so lets get some ideas going!

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I definitely like the how-to-article contest idea...that was absolutely one that I was going to do.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Coolest Teryx trick. Meaning a smal lor simple item you changed or how you improved your Teryx not teaching your Teryx to roll over!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thats a good idea..how bout highest jump, worst stuck,cleanest mods,worst looking mods...
general stuff like that that the average joe who doesnt have 10k to spend on upgrades...

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I understand what you are saying rednekexprez, the goal is to have contest to allow everyone to participate :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts