1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have a go-pro hero hd and love it, a little tricky to get used to the fact that you have no view finder but other than that it takes great vids.
On your second vid, is your passenger not wearing a seat belt? He looks like he is getting thrown about violently:lol2:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he's shorter then a average person, so he can't reach the o-shit handle. I'm going to mount the camera facing us next time. I would of had alot more vids but the batteries where low. We where doing around 50 and a dear crossed right in front of us within 10ft. And u can't really see in the dark with it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
That camera takes really good video. After watching the second video I want to take the ol Teryx out and drive mine like I stole it!:D Going on a trip in a few weeks with 12 other rigs so after watching your videos I'm even more fired up!:D

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have just the hero not the new HD ones. I bought mine from PepBoys. I would have alot more vids but i keep on forging to get new batteries. Has soon has the batteries get low it stops recording.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts