Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems like everytime i go riding my teryx will die on me when i pull up somewhere and stop does it after been running for a little bit.or when you first start it up you can give it gas a few times and it will die sometimes or stutter.i is a 09 model.any ideas what this could be.aggravating.any info will be appreciated

·
Registered
235 Posts
Your gonna have to start with your mods dude. Theres a big difference betweena stock machine and a modded rig and the problems each can have. Has it been apart recently, is it new or new to you? If I had to guess I would say you have a fueling issue somewhere, somehow.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
my bad it is completely stock except wheels and tires has 60 hrs on it.it runs great but sometimes i just have this problem with it stalling dying when i go to stop. went riding last sat. going off a hill hit brakes and it died.it is a little harder to start after this happens,sometimes it will have a backfire or miss you can hear through the breather box.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Throttle sensor input voltage DC 4.75v ~ 5.25v

Throttle sensor output voltage DC 1.0v ~ 1.24v at idle opening
Throttle sensor output voltage DC 4.0v ~ 4.4v at full throttle opening

In the case of a input voltage of 4.75 V.
0.89 x 4.75 + 5.00 = 0.85 V
1.13 x 4.75 + 5.00 = 1.07 V
Thus, the valid range is 0.85 - 1.07 V

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not really it still has a tendancy to stall or die sometimes.i mean runs great but sometimes when riding when i come to a stop it will just die.starts right back up.if you figure it out let me know thanks

·
Registered
318 Posts
Also make sure there is nothing blocking the intake to the airbox, i bet this happens to more ppl than post about it cuz they feel like a dumba$$ when they find back window netting got sucked into intake:wave:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts