Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Amen sometimes I think we all take for granite the freedoms that we have in this great country, and the people that have given so many lives in order for us to do so, and for them and all of the ones that continue to do so THANKS

·
Registered
73 Posts
Its because of soldiers past and present that we are able to live the lives we do. The put alot on the line to protect our freedom

·
Registered
90 Posts
some gave all.. they ever could.. more than most ever would .. threw all the sweat and all the pain.. blood fell down just like rain .. they carried on and done their job .. only to come home to face an angry mob .. protest and disgrace .. some even got spit in their face .. they still stood proud .. in the angry crowd... .. because they knew......... the man next to the protesting women had no balls too...
god blees em for what they did and the BS they had to see when some returned. they didnt ask to fight nor want to. but it was their duty they did it. and for all that went thru it god bless...for those that protested and spit in returning soldiers faces,,,,i hope you roit in hell........................................................... RIP....my friend that just passed..............................
off my facebook wall....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts