Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to give a shout out for Todd. Let me just say I have purchased a few things from Todd but not a lot. I was having a carb problem with my Rex and after talking to several people on different forums they had me all screwed up. Todd offered some advice on this forum and even said if I needed to give him a call. Well last Friday I called him. He was extremely polite and walked me through a couple scenarios. After hearing my problem and know what I had done to my rex he knew I was over jetted and thought I was having a choke problem. So after pulling the choke cables apart and lubing them and making sure they were operated. I put the jetting back to stock and let me tell you it fricken hauls ass. Thanks Todd for taking the time out of your day to help me out. I guarantee the next time I am ready to buy anything for my machine I am calling you first. If anyone needs top notch help I strongly suggest giving Todd a chance he knows these machines and will lead you in the right direction. :)

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Just want to give a shout out for Todd. Let me just say I have purchased a few things from Todd but not a lot. I was having a carb problem with my Rex and after talking to several people on different forums they had me all screwed up. Todd offered some advice on this forum and even said if I needed to give him a call. Well last Friday I called him. He was extremely polite and walked me through a couple scenarios. After hearing my problem and know what I had done to my rex he knew I was over jetted and thought I was having a choke problem. So after pulling the choke cables apart and lubing them and making sure they were operated. I put the jetting back to stock and let me tell you it fricken hauls ass. Thanks Todd for taking the time out of your day to help me out. I guarantee the next time I am ready to buy anything for my machine I am calling you first. If anyone needs top notch help I strongly suggest giving Todd a chance he knows these machines and will lead you in the right direction. :)

Thanks for the Kudos!! Just glad I could help you out of a frustrating situation. I really like that part about next time you need to buy something you gonna buy it here!! LOL!!

·
Registered
526 Posts
I have bought all my accessorries and clutch tools that i have that he sells except for my dalton clutch kit that i bought used for $225 that was brand new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts