Teryx HQ banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally picked up the final prototype this afternoon...I have been working on these constantly since last October...I know many of you have been waiting patinetly and I appreciate your patience...BUT I knew it would take some time to iron out the kinks and thats why I was reluctant to take anyone's money until I felt we had a decent product. Here's the pics of the standard bed delete kit with wheel well cut outs...I will try and get a couple up with the plastic wells mounted in...

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

As you can see the final plastics line right up with the original placement of plastics. Everything that fits in a stock bed should fit in our stock bed delete kit. If your are on the waiting list then I will be PMing you shortly. If you want to get on the list then hurry because the line is already around the block...:icon_thumleft:

·
Registered
780 Posts
after looking at this and thinking about what i am going to do to mine, i think the version without wheel well cuts will work the best. from what we can tell, unless running a huge tire, you shoulnt be able to compress the stock suspension enough to get into the wheel well.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Finally picked up the final prototype this afternoon...I have been working on these constantly since last October...I know many of you have been waiting patinetly and I appreciate your patience...BUT I knew it would take some time to iron out the kinks and thats why I was reluctant to take anyone's money until I felt we had a decent product. Here's the pics of the standard bed delete kit with wheel well cut outs...I will try and get a couple up with the plastic wells mounted in...

Is the bottom aluminum plate heavier than the side walls or are all the aluminum pieces the same gauge?

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
after looking at this and thinking about what i am going to do to mine, i think the version without wheel well cuts will work the best. from what we can tell, unless running a huge tire, you shoulnt be able to compress the stock suspension enough to get into the wheel well.
It would be VERY hard to do...not impossible but the shock would be pretty much collapsed past the point of design...

Is the bottom aluminum plate heavier than the side walls or are all the aluminum pieces the same gauge?
The bottom is the same thickness as the rest 65 thousandths...we do offer the option of a thicker 125 thousandths but it obviously weighs twice as much...but some builders have expressed interest in that option...

Bottom line is that if you want the floor thicker? We can do that...:D

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I heard talk of angled kits as well, any pictures? Do you have a website? Prices?

Thanks
Will will PM you with pricing...yes website, no pictures on the website BUT we have plenty of pictures...here are some of the angled bed delete kit...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts