Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it worth putting on a motor with msd and trinity racing exhaust? where is the gains? who has the best throttle body mods? thanks

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
is it worth putting on a motor with msd and trinity racing exhaust? where is the gains? who has the best throttle body mods? thanks
Even a stocker will have good gains from going bigger. I am working on testing between 36mm Brute Force ones and our tapperd bore 39's.Really they are 38x39mm oval bores to give better velocity at mid range to pull quicker and harder. I was going to just bore them to 38mm and call it good because that is know to work and I could have did them in house for $275. Now we are doing it on the CNC so I can test then and see if the gains are worth doing. Don't want to do what everyone else is.

Best bet is to keep an eye out for some used Brute Force 750 36mm's for $200 or less if you are totally stock.

PM me and I keep you updated or just look on here,I'll post up my findings.

·
Premium Member
983 Posts
is it worth putting on a motor with msd and trinity racing exhaust?
ABSOLUTELY ......

where is the gains?
EVERYWHERE ..... Once installed the car will have better throttle response, rev better, accelerate better and pull harder on the topend

who has the best throttle body mods?
We have then instock .... with MSD maps to support them ..... and 1 year worth of testing on them. We were the first company to test and sell bif throttle bodies for the teryx.

1. You will make more power with our throttle bodies OVER the 36mm brute fore throttle bodies. We have tested this ....

2. Most brute throttle bodies for sale are off QUADS THAT HAVE BEEN SUNK. Sometimes the interal parts in these throttle bodies are junk. We use only NEW and FLAWELSS CORES on our throttle bodies

3. In our testing a FST840 with CNC porting anf +1 1/2 valves our 38mm throttle bodies ran alot better then 39mm throttle bodies. I woudl not go with 39mm throttle bodies unless you are going to port match them.

Anytime .....

DASA RACING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING MOTORS AND SERVICE

·
Premium Member
983 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
TB'S are a waste of money...:laugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts