Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What The Best Tire Set Up For Hill Climbing, Couple Buddies Of Mine Have Rhinos, One 700 With Xtr's And The Other A 660 With Bighorn's, The Smoke My Butt On Short Steep Hillsides.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Well personally we will be using the Bighorns on our project Teryx, I have heard a lot of great things about them...Can I assume you are getting a lot of tire slip and that is how they area beating you?

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
The Bighorns should serve you quite well :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Maxxis Zillas. Soft and grippy, plus wear pretty well. Air them down just a bit and you'll smoke'em. Tell ya what....air your stock tires down in the rear so all of the tread touches the ground and you won't believe the difference.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I like the bighorns that is the tire I will be going to when the stockers wear out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On The Hills I'm Running 5 Psi In The Rear And 7 Psi In The Front On The Stock Tires. ( Stock Tires Suck). Thanks For The Reply Everyone

·
Registered
12 Posts
What are the best prices for the Big Horns? I am thinking of switching out the stock tires and trying to get an idea of the best places and prices? Thanks

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I know we have some vendors on here that carry the Big Horns, I do not have a price on them, however, I will give them a chance to respond.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have two sets of Maxxis All Traks on my two farm quads. Can't hardly wear them out and the traction is quite good although I can't compare them to much else other than stock.

Since they don't make them in a 26 yet, I'm sure you wouldn't want to go smaller but i like them enough to consider it although I may try a radial tire first. Too many choices out there.

I'd love a set of the All Traks for my 400EX but I don't want 22's and they don't make them in a 20.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts