Teryx HQ banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TMWOFFROAD TAKE TIME TO PLAY

does anyone have any pics or info on these bumpers. i'm wondering if it will fit with my oem fender flares. also i wonder if they have a plate that is compatible with winch.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I just got off the phone with them, and also sent this topic to them to allow them to answer. It sounds like a winch plate can be mounted and a winch installed with the bumper, however, they did indicate that a new skid plate would have to be made. They could not comment on the fender flares as they have yet to see a Teryx with the OEM fender flares installed.

Hopefully Doug from TMW will be on to add his insight.

·
Registered
124 Posts
That is the sexiest looking bumper yet....but the polish, and powder coat adds up quick.

Saved that for future reference......Man i think i need three more jobs.....or if any of you would like to donate to my Teryx fund, let me know:p

·
Registered
2 Posts
This bumper should clear factory fender flares send me a picture of your Teryx and we will double check to make sure. Thanks for your interest

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are the only pics i have on my computer hope this helps

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Its going to be close But I believe it will work and clear its worth a shot worst case we will give you your money back or build you one that will work .Let me know if you are still interested. I will send one to you ASAP.
Thanks
Doug Tyler

1 - 6 of 6 Posts