Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got some 2 inch billet wheel spacers for my 09. Does anybody know the torque specs for the wheel spacers???:confused: Is it the same as the torqe specs for the oem wheels?? Any info would be greatly appreciated.:D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I figured I'd tighten the lug nuts holding the spacer to the hub, the factory torque specs (101 lb). I'm just concerned about tightening the lugs that are threaded through the actual spacer. Since the spacers are aluminum, I don't want tightening them too much and create a problem. I konw installing wheel spacers is preety straight forward, but the crappy thing is there were no directions specifying the torque specs.:(

·
Registered
668 Posts
I would "assume" that 101lbs would be too much for the aluminum, but I don't know either. Cancha call the company or vendor....and ask them what they recommend?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's the firts thing I would have done (call the manufacturer); however, I started installing them last night, of course after 5 pm when all utv shops are closed. I would wait until Monday to call, but because of the big extreme motorsports show down in southern Ca., the shop I bought them from will be closed until Tues. Last but certainly not least, I leave Tuesday morning for our trip and won't return until Sunday. If I don't get the answer before Tues, it looks like I'll set up shop in the back of my toy hauler and take care of it once I make a phone call from camp.:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts