Teryx HQ banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for a Toy Hauler to rent for a six week trip this fall. You would think in this economy people would be falling all over themselves to rent what they can't sell. But the only places I can find are in California an AZ and I am in West Texas. So I would have to drive 400 miles to pick one up. Does any have a better idea?

Thanks Alan;):confused:

·
Registered
722 Posts
I would think that what it would cost to rent one for 6 weeks you could almost buy a decent used one lol. Have you looked at the used market around El Paso? Buy a used one and then try to sell it when you are done using it. That should be the start of dune season and people will be looking.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would think that what it would cost to rent one for 6 weeks you could almost buy a decent used one lol. Have you looked at the used market around El Paso? Buy a used one and then try to sell it when you are done using it. That should be the start of dune season and people will be looking.
From what I have seen of the financing on them I would pay 12 to 18 mo payments for the use of one for 6 weeks. Like between $3500 to $4500...........;);)

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
For a rental that is a pretty darn good deal!! Granted sure it is about a $1000 more than what the monthly payment is ;) LOL

Do not think they are too far from me, just go ahead and pay for it and I will pick it up for you ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts