Teryx HQ banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just pickep up a 2010 and got a 4 seat cage and doors from XMF powdered black. I am puttting this out there to see if anyone is intrested in a trade. I have a set of stock aluminum wheels and tires with 0 miles and I would like to swap them out for a set of Monster wheels and tires. I think the black would look better on my car. I am not intrested in selling just a swap please and local to so cal would probably be easiest. I would also like everything to be in as good a shape as what I have for trade.
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
trade

i have stock wheels (black) with used g.b.c. grim reaper 8-ply radials size 26-10-12 probably 40% used...also 14" general grabber II 27X8.5X14 LT new on alloy 5 hole quad boss 7" wide wheels...if interested let me know!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have stock wheels (black) with used g.b.c. grim reaper 8-ply radials size 26-10-12 probably 40% used...also 14" general grabber II 27X8.5X14 LT new on alloy 5 hole quad boss 7" wide wheels...if interested let me know!
I will keep your info but I am really just intrested in some new "monster edition take offs" that someone may have. Thanks

·
Registered
189 Posts
Y not just powercoat yours or paint them? They are the same wheels.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Check with NoelW. He had a set that I was looking at to buy but the shipping from Louisiana was going to kill me. He is a very nice guy, look him up on the forum and PM him to see if he still has them.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Check with NoelW. He had a set that I was looking at to buy but the shipping from Louisiana was going to kill me. He is a very nice guy, look him up on the forum and PM him to see if he still has them.
I will hit him up and see. I dont know where you live but I live in Ca. Im sure shipping will be real high for me as well. Thanks for the info

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have monster black with about 100 miles on the tires and wheels are perfect and would be willing to trade but I am in Iowa and not sure what shipping cost would be.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im not sure either. Ive had tires shipped without rims and they usually dont come in a box i will look at ups website

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I sold a set of monster wheels and shipped them, I boxed them and taped 2 boxes together and had 2 packages and I think each package was around 25.00 each. my shipping was less than 50.00.

But I think you were talking about tires and wheels, if so you are looking at close to 100.00 each way.

·
Registered
72 Posts
We can work something out, but I think the best bet would be to send the wheels alone Wheels and tires would be a pain IMO.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts