Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went with my wife and our friends for a good ride this last weekend and had lots of fun.We mostly were on dirt and asphault. My buddy and his wife had a Polaris of some sort and of course we had the Teryx. They had a bench style seat and more on the lines of a Mule . To make a long story shorter, I let them trade over to ours for awhile and he just couldn't believe how much more fun and better mine handled around corners than his. I think his top end was about 40 or so, but the excelleration wasn't there. He didn't hardly want to trade back. He'll be getting him one soon, I'm sure... Oh yea, Polaris Ranger......

·
Registered
722 Posts
I got a buddy with a ranger and for what it is it works. He is good to have around when we need to haul wood or when hunting lol. I don't complain when I am drinking and he is driving it though.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Ya for what the Rangers are designed for, they do a good job. I am just not a huge Polaris fan for some reason, I think it may have something to do with the bench seat and dash. Nonetheless, it is not a bad unit, but I think the Teryx for me beats in hands down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts