Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience riding on trails in Colorado? Specifically San Isabel and Gunnison Forests. I did some off-roading there in trucks 10 years ago and would like to do some of the same trails with my '09 Teryx. Is it safe to leave a tow vehicle and trailer at the National Forest Campgrounds while off exploring? I already sent for an ORV sticker. My son and I plan to travel there from Ohio in July. Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We went to Salida and did all the trails around there. Make sure you get to the trails early because there was not very much parking. We did a 12 hr ride and did not get back to the trucks till way after dark and everything was fine. We road a different trail every day and still didn't get to do them all. Go to Chinamans gultch if you want some technical riding,it was not plastic freindly. You will have a blast just ask the local to make sure the passes are open incase of snow. And if you have ramps make sure to lock them up or park the truck on top of them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts