Teryx HQ banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, new here and all cuse I was looking into doors for new RZR. Know you'all mostly are Rexers but don't hold that against me. In all the looking have decided to go back to son-in-law in Grand Junction, Colo. and try to get him to do one more little bit of welding-fabrication for me. Just got new Spare tire bracket on rear brush guard, hood rack, hay rack for receiver and real live metal frame for Jeep type cargo box cover I made. Now just need door frames so I can fab up some door covers and drop down windows for nasty weather. Just finishing street legal work, signals, horn, windshield wiper and down to converting single beam headlights to dual like 2006 full size Ranger XTs had. What a pain to please and old man. He wanted all that after I installed Hard Roof, Vent windshield, and front & rear bumpers. Let shop install skid plates, glad I did they said they were a "me". Oh, yeah Guys, by the way I'm an old lady pushin 60. Sure wish all we had was horses still, they I understand but have developed an intimate knowledge of my RZR wiring, etc. More than I wanted. Just want hunting season and cool weather and a rest.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there, a Rzr owner, guess we will not hold that against you ;)

We welcome all here and you will find a ton of great people to chat with.

Anyhow, welcome to the site :wave:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts