Teryx HQ banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Nice pics thanks for sharing. Always cool to see people out enjoying their toys.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Nice! I can't wait till fall to get mine out more often! Here in AZ it's miserable outside right now...105ish and humid!

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Great pics, thanks so much for sharing!

I am with amsoil, cannot wait until things cool down so we can do some riding!

·
Registered
722 Posts
They just need to travel up north about 60 miles and the riding is nice. I spent a few days camping and riding and it wsa great. If you want to play you have to pay.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Nice pictures, Have you snorkeled your belt housing or intake? It seems alot of people are, but I dont plan on doing any real deep mud or water at least no deeper than what you were showing. Just wondering.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had no problems with water. It seems if you keep a good speed, not to fast and not to slow, your feet dont get wet(to slow) and the belt dont get wet (to fast). your air intake is so high that the water would be over your waist befor you have a problem.:)

·
Registered
241 Posts
By the way where did you stay when you went to W.V? We have been several times always stayed in Gilbert at the Foxes place. Rode from Gilbert to Mann and most places inbetween, of course that was on the prairie have'nt had a chance to take the Teyrx yet.
Planning a trip to Brimstone this fall heard it pretty nice there.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No problem

I have not had any problems with water but I have only been in about a foot or two of water, and I stayed moving the whole time. But not a problem with the Dynotec CDI at all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts