Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about getting trinity exhaust does anybody have there exhaust?? I am also getting dyna cdi and k&n air filter and jet kit. Would that make a big diff.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
The cdi and the exhaust will make a huge difference but I would go with muzzy exhaust hands down, I don't know anything about trinity may be ok but the Muzzy is proven, Is the Trinity a full dual exhaust and how much does it cost

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
trinity racing is a dual exhaust with everything header,pipe,cdi,jet kit,air filter and outerwear,1,200.00 trinity has been around for years they are in california they do really good work.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I am sure they make a good product its just that almost all of the engine builders for the kawi 750 v twin has used the muzzy with their builds except for dasa and they build their own exhaust, all of the maps for the efi is muzzy or dasa, the trinity might be great just have not heard any feed back on it and I have been on all of the kawi sites

·
Registered
10 Posts
muzzys

I love my muzzys and dyna programable cdi box they made a crazy difference. I would go with muzzys hands down and if i was ever planning to do a 840 big bore i would go ahead and get the muzzy pros.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I love my muzzys and dyna programable cdi box they made a crazy difference. I would go with muzzys hands down and if i was ever planning to do a 840 big bore i would go ahead and get the muzzy pros.
Go with the muzzys for sure. They sound great and make the most proven RWHP. As far as the Muzzy pros on the 840 they only out perform when you have the headwork and bigger valves. I would recomend the standard Muzzys anytime over the pros unless you have extensive engine work. The standards make better seat of the pants or drivabilty power. Four stroke tech has a great post about this.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I guess you see what I mean about the Muzzys it is just tried and proven and its just such a big investment most people just stick with what is proven and anybody running the 09 and up with fuel injection all of the cdi maps are for the Muzzy or Dasa

1 - 11 of 11 Posts