Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been talking to endi at SXS about seats looking at the Agressor and the Vortex, wondering what some of you guys that has set in both what you thought, I am about 5'11" and 225 input welcome and I also wondered if anybody has some pictures of black with green, I have a 09 monster sport would really like to see some pics of the black and green, pics of any other brands installed specialy in those colors.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Ive sat in both the aggressor and the vortex. Im a bigger guy so the vortex fit me much better. The +2" wider option is gonne be perfect too. In my opinion, the vortex felt like sitting in a caddy.

·
Registered
109 Posts
The Vortex seats are amazing - so much better than the stock tractor seats. I'm also a big guy, so they fit me much better, and I drilled new holes in the seat mounts to move them back another 1.5 - 2" and it made a huge difference in leg room.

I have the exact seat pictured above. Here are some pics to show the difference in room.

·
Registered
282 Posts
i tried both before my purchase....i ended up getting the aggressors...they fit me good, and i like how they held me in place a little bit better than the vortex. you are definitely dealing with the right vendor tho...endi is the man...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am your same size and looked at both. Ended up getting tripple x freestyle. They felt better. TMW sells them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts