Teryx HQ banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everybody, just joined the forum. i want to purchase side by side, thought i wanted a polaris ranger until i looked at the teryx. seems to me the teryx may be the better machine, except for load carrying capacity, and pulling ability. but, i sure do like the seats better in the teryx, and the v twin.

have a good day.............

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome depending on what you are going to use it for the Teryx is a hard machine to beat in my opinion. Keep us updated on which one you get.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey my friend, great to have you with us, look forward to seeing you around often.

Any plans for your machine? What ultimately are you going to use your machine for?

Just a thought, however, the Ranger has a twin as well...I will agree the bucket seats are nice in my opinion than the bench.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
ranger OR teryx

decisions/decisions

think i got it figured out. i'll get the teryx for my son and the ranger for me and my wife. i put me first cause i'll drive the most. maybe i'll just drive all the time.

we live in alaska, so got plenty of trails, many more than i know about.

thank ya all for the welcome.

plans for the machine: blade for moving snow, moose hunting, haulin wood, fishin, exploring; therefore i lean towards the ranger, more of a work horse.

have a good day,
tom.....................

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
When in doubt, get them all right ;)

Alaska, one of the places I have never been to but hope to one day.

Looked at going to college in Anchorage, but that never happened. Make sure to keep us all posted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts