Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Great to have you with us guys! We are really looking forward to working with you, thanks so much for the support!

Looking forward to seeing you around the site often!

·
Registered
722 Posts
MY cousin has a stereo system in his Teryx from you guys and has nothing but great things to say. Hope to be riding with him this weekend so I can get some pics of it and post them. Glad you guys are here and I am sure we will talk at some time about making mine have a little beat.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Well I am happy to have them responsible for the addition of our audio equipment and installation in our project.

If I might just add something...I would like to point out that Greg and Michael are both great guys...knowledgeable, and quite frankly just great people to talk to.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pics

MY cousin has a stereo system in his Teryx from you guys and has nothing but great things to say. Hope to be riding with him this weekend so I can get some pics of it and post them. Glad you guys are here and I am sure we will talk at some time about making mine have a little beat.
Here are a few pics. We have new speakers and new mounting ideas now but this one definately has some volume (he didn't want alot of bump).

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Looks great, can I assume on the dash is the display for the Sirius and in the glove box is the EQ?

·
Registered
722 Posts
I believe that is how it is set up yes. He likes it loud which makes him a great guy to ride and camp with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts