Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to thank Greg and Champ for fixing my puke tank on my new Teryx. I just bought a 08 with an 840 kit on it and the guy had the overflow tank screwed up. Greg and Champ fixed it so it does not overflow anymore or spill on the exhaust. I ran it up Oldsmobile hill about 10 times this weekend and did not have any oil loss. Good Job Guys!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. This thing is much better than my Prowler that I just got rid of. I did not have any problems with my Prowler till I found out what my new Teryx will do.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I wanted to thank Greg and Champ for fixing my puke tank on my new Teryx. I just bought a 08 with an 840 kit on it and the guy had the overflow tank screwed up. Greg and Champ fixed it so it does not overflow anymore or spill on the exhaust. I ran it up Oldsmobile hill about 10 times this weekend and did not have any oil loss. Good Job Guys!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. This thing is much better than my Prowler that I just got rid of. I did not have any problems with my Prowler till I found out what my new Teryx will do.
Thanks for the props Eric!! I was going to call you today and see how that new toy ran. Sounds like it did pretty good. How did the tires work??

·
Registered
151 Posts

Be careful saying those things, they might be lurking to see if you really do like the Teryx better than the Prowler.:lol3:

Luckily, I do not think that this site is as product anal as their site. if you know what I mean.;)

Btw, I am 2Txns on that site.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Doonz tires were great. Had a small problem in the beginning when I would come up a dune from the bottom the front end would dig into the sand. When I got back to camp I was looking at the front end and noticed that my new bead locks had some rubbing on the inside. The dog ears on the bottom of the a-arms were rubbing when I loaded the springs. Got them cut off and the rest of the trip was great. By the wall my friends with Rhino's were very jealous.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Be careful saying those things, they might be lurking to see if you really do like the Teryx better than the Prowler.:lol3:

Luckily, I do not think that this site is as product anal as their site. if you know what I mean.;)

Btw, I am 2Txns on that site.
I know what you are saying.

·
Registered
430 Posts
The Doonz tires were great. Had a small problem in the beginning when I would come up a dune from the bottom the front end would dig into the sand. When I got back to camp I was looking at the front end and noticed that my new bead locks had some rubbing on the inside. The dog ears on the bottom of the a-arms were rubbing when I loaded the springs. Got them cut off and the rest of the trip was great. By the wall my friends with Rhino's were very jealous.
Glad to hear almost everything was good. We can wake your Teryx up a little more with some clutch and intake work.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Their clutch work is awesome - unless you can afford the vfj clutch rebuild. 1800 miles on the belt now and it still runs great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts