Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we had the photo shoot for our prject Teryx yesterday, it went pretty well. Had some issues with overheating and a rear tire refused to hold air, but overall, it went alright. The other Teryx owned by Brian looked really nice, he did a nice job on it, so congrats Brian on your car!

We would like to take a moment to thank every one of our sponsors for their assistance in making this car a reality.

A huge thank you to the following companies!

• 2X Motorsports
  • aFe
  • Affordable Powder Coating
  • Airtite Art
  • AXIA Alloys
  • Black Rhino Performance
  • Dalton Industries
  • Double Trouble Hook
  • Dynatek
  • Factory UTV
  • Four Stroke Tech
  • FST Motorsports
  • Goodyear Tire
  • Grant Products
  • Hiper Technology
  • Maier Manufactuing
  • Muzzys Performance
  • NightOWL HIDs
  • PWR Performance
  • Safeglo Whips
  • SDR Motorsports
  • SSV Works
  • TMW Off-Road
  • Trail Tech
  • Twisted Stitch
  • Unisteer Performance
  • Unleashed UTV
  • Weller Racing
  • X-Tream Clean
We will be sure to provide pictures as soon as we receive notification that it is acceptable to.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am waiting for approval to do that...not just yet.

I did leave you a message, so if you could shoot me a call when you get the chance, that would be great!

·
Registered
165 Posts
are you talking brian B. ?? if so his ride did look pretty nice...overheating??? is it the 840 kit or what?? where did you shoot it?

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes Brian B, no it is not the 840 kit at all, it is a problem with the radiator and the fan not kicking on. Thinking it could be electrical, however, we are looking into it, possible air trapped in the radiator, we will see.

No the 840 ran awesome...all the power in the world!

The shoot was done at a riding area here in Arizona called Mile Marker 11.5...well I suppose it is probably called something different, however, we have always referred to it as 11.5.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts