Teryx HQ banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Teryx Pro Exhaust System by Muzzys

UTV Crap

I have the Muzzys Pro exhaust system. From what it looks like, the UTVCRAP Alternator will not fit (see Mount Area pictures).

I'm also thinking that the Alternator will not fit in that area and may have to cut a hole in the wall of the battery compartment?

Does anyone know of better instructions/pictures/videos of this install?:confused:

Thanks for all your help.

Attachments

·
Registered
604 Posts
i have the muzzy pro on my 08 that i installed about a month or so ago and it is nowhere near the oil dipstick and side cover like yours.....there must be different bends on those or something.?i have trouble with mine hanging down where the skidplate is?i will have to take pictures to show you guys.:confused:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Looks to me like that's the stock plastic cover, it's gonna melt on your first ride even with all the heat shielding.

·
Registered
282 Posts
have you looked at the aftermarket stator? i think that will be the route i am going once i pull the trigger... wont be throwing belts with a stator!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks to me like that's the stock plastic cover, it's gonna melt on your first ride even with all the heat shielding.
I've had no problems with wrapped Muzzys and the stock cover. In fact, just took the stock cover off today to check the valves and it was fine.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Adjust the valves?

The pics you show of the front Muzzy's headpipe#2 Jakbone is the standard not the PRO exhaust system. The PRO system follows the path of the stock system and is way below the stator cover. Get the Muzzy's metal stator cover and you will be all set with the system you have.

·
Registered
630 Posts
adjust the valves?

The pics you show of the front muzzy's headpipe#2 jakbone is the standard not the pro exhaust system. The pro system follows the path of the stock system and is way below the stator cover. Get the muzzy's metal stator cover and you will be all set with the system you have.
x2 ^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
282 Posts
with our newest verison and the free upgrades we gave out we have no longer had any belt issues. Thanks for the concern though.
ur welcome...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts