Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trying to adjust my valves and took inspection cover off and i cannot see the mark you line up to to get to top dead center, I can see the TF and TR marks on the flywheel but cant see the mark you line the T up to. DO i just line T up to center of hole? I'm really stumped on this. Rex is running and starts fine just wanted to get it done before hard riding season hits and it hasnt been done yet with a lil ovr 100hrs so its due. Also have clutch pulleys out for a clutch kit but cant see how that would change anything. Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The mark is like a cut in the threads in the hole.

What do you mean on the clutch?

WE have install videos on our site.
I thought the mark was in the threads so thanks for confirming that but upon closer inspection what i have realized is the bottom part of the threads have broken off and fallen into the case [email protected]#$% [email protected]#$% :mad::mad::mad: im cant belive this chit, so now i guess i gotta take the side case off and get the piece out and buy a new side case, son of a :mad::mad::mad:. On top of that i have the front end jacked up and when i spin the front tires a can hear a loud clicking sound coming from the front diff, FML. Think i will just get drunk today, altho i should be riding on the nicest day we've had all year, DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT. As far as the clutch goes i have that under control and have it installed, not sure why i mentioned it in first post, wish i could go out and test the clutch kit out :(:(

·
Premium Member
3,999 Posts
I thought the mark was in the threads so thanks for confirming that but upon closer inspection what i have realized is the bottom part of the threads have broken off and fallen into the case [email protected]#$% [email protected]#$% :mad::mad::mad: im cant belive this chit, so now i guess i gotta take the side case off and get the piece out and buy a new side case, son of a :mad::mad::mad:. On top of that i have the front end jacked up and when i spin the front tires a can hear a loud clicking sound coming from the front diff, FML. Think i will just get drunk today, altho i should be riding on the nicest day we've had all year, DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT. As far as the clutch goes i have that under control and have it installed, not sure why i mentioned it in first post, wish i could go out and test the clutch kit out :(:(
Call me I have a cover I can sell you less than retail

Todd
601-771-0070

1 - 4 of 4 Posts