Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Now that you have used the Vapor Dashes for a while, just wondering how the tachs have been doing. Any problems with wire around the plug wire coming off or not reading when wet or muddy??

·
Registered
13 Posts
Dont even bother wrapping the wire,its not accurate. Hook directley to the neg side of the coil . Ive had mine for a year and the tach works perfect , checked it for accuracy with FLUKE meter.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hey guys, Now that you have used the Vapor Dashes for a while, just wondering how the tachs have been doing. Any problems with wire around the plug wire coming off or not reading when wet or muddy??
We installed a bunch and have had no issues over the past year... definity take it off the coil side to get a true reading.

·
Registered
22 Posts
vapor tach

I was looking at getting the vapor, how does the speedo work and can you set the temp setting. Basically, is it worth it.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I have had mine less than a year and the speedo quit working. I haven't tried to figure out why yet could be a simple fix.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had to replace my speed sensor cable once so far but TRAIL-TEC sent me a new one FREE after e-mailing them for tec support. Great company to deal with!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts