Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally hooked up my vapor completely (except the speedo) and everything is working except the vapor won't read the water temperature. There is only one way to hook it up and I can't seem to find why it's not reading. Can it be the sensor is not working correctly?

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
If everything is hooked up correctly and you are still not getting a reading, I would say that could be a possibility. If I remember correctly, I think there might be a trouble shooting guide in the manual. Also, did you configure the settings on the unit?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I configured the settings on the unit and unfortunately I lost the manual. I went through the whole menu settings and the only adjustable setting is the warning temps that are adjustable and I have it set to read Fahrenheit. The only thing that is currently displayed is a bunch of dashes. However, It does read the ambient air temp.

·
383 Posts
you have to change it to mode number 2 for water temp. If it displays ambient temp it is in mode 1, they cannot both be displayed at the same time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
vapor anwser

hope this helps

Perform a two button reset (<LEFT> + <MODE>.) Vapor will not display temperature
until the reset is performed (telling Vapor to look for a sensor.)
Vapor will display “- - -” for engine temperature until it reaches 100°F (38°C).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hope this helps

Perform a two button reset (<LEFT> + <MODE>.) Vapor will not display temperature
until the reset is performed (telling Vapor to look for a sensor.)
Vapor will display “- - -” for engine temperature until it reaches 100°F (38°C).
That worked!!! Thanks for all the help!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts