Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done a comparison between the two yet? The only mods I think I'm going to do are a cdi and exhaust (muzzy). I dont know that I need the programming but also get the most for the money.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I have on our Dyno and the VDI edges out the Dynatek. We will be selling the Prog. Dynatek with more or less the same timing curve as the VDI in it as one of the four selectable curves.

Truth is, your butt most likely would not know the difference and not being able to get a VDI until sometime in June makes it a moot point.

Todd
Hunterworks

·
Registered
31 Posts
I had the VDI ordered threw [email protected] but with it on back order till atleast june...I opted to give the dynatech a try....I talked with Todd for quite a while ,he seems very knowledgeable on this product and others he sells...Give him a call,I am sure he will be more than happy to talk to ya...:D

·
Registered
85 Posts
We tested today,and the dynatek works well for sure. I'm sure the vdi does as well as it did work good on the brutes,just a time delay.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks fellas, will most likely go with dynatek. Wife will be happy it goes better than it does now. She ll never know the difference.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts