Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys this is right up your alley. 2008 Green Teryx LE. 761 miles. Pretty good shape but not a new one. No frame or suspension damage. Allegedly has a seized Engine. We have not investigated yet, just came in. May be completely seized and need crank/bearings etc, or may be something simple like a hydro lock. Either way, perfect machine for an 840 or a stroker and it's cheap. Clean title. We'll take $5500 as is. Do not PM me I'm not a forum guy. Just email me and I'll respond very quickly. In central Kentucky. [email protected]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update: It is not locked up. Finally put a wrench on the crank today. It turns very freely either direction about 60 degrees. Hits a hard stop from there. I'm speculating that it either broke one of the four chains or dropped a valve. I do not believe there is any kind of bottom end issue.

We will still sell it cheap until it makes it to the top of the heap in my shop, about a week or so, after that we will just fix it and sell it repaired for full price.

I can arrange shipping anywhere in the lower 48 for under $750, well under if you are closer.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
No offense but with a undetermined amount of engine damage that could go as high as $4000 with labor then your probably gonna have a hard time getting that for it.

We buy Rhino's sometime and give no more than $1000 with crank issues.

For that maybe $1500, if a end user customer was gonna buy it and fix it himself then maybe $3000 and still come out no matter what.

Good luck though

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Thats sort of what I was thinking, I have seen them sale in good running cond for that kind of money, I was like you Todd I just thinking the same, I seen a real nice 08 with several nice mods very very clean sell for 5900.00

1 - 7 of 7 Posts