Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,
I'm the new guy at MotoAlliance. We are really excited to announce our upgraded contactors. All of our winches will now include these new improved electrical systems.

Upgraded contactor lineup:

1.CORROSION RESISTANT: Silver internal connections and moisture-absorbing transformer oil.
2.HEAT RESISTANT: Thermal insulation.

(RETAIL) $47.50 for 2000-3000lb models. $52.50 for 3,500lb-5,000lb models.

Already have a Viper Winch? You can order as many as you like at the old price for yourself and friends from now through the end of 2009 with proof of past VIPER purchase. (VIPER CUSTOMER PRICE) $27.50 and $32.50 (old pricing) Give us a call to upgrade.

These will be included on all new winches shipped starting October 1st.

Let us know if you have questions.
Thanks,
Tim
MotoAlliance

·
Registered
235 Posts
Well that is kind of a shatty deal for me as I just got mine before the end of sept!!! Has the price of the winch gone up at all? Is there a chance my winch has this new contactor?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Our prices did increase today for the new contactors. The original contactors have worked great for the last 3 years. Let me know if you have questions.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quick update....just talking with production and it sounds like we misunderstood about the transformer oil. We changed it to a diferent kind of better lubrication inside that will be even better at taking the high heat. Frankly, we probably won't say much more specifically about the kind of lubrication we are using because we want it to be tougher for our competitors to go out and copy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts