Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of 4 polished beadlock rings for the ITP T7 wheels. These are like new. They have one trip on them.
(trade these rings for your black ones)

Im lookin to trade for similar condition rings in BLACK. Anyone interested, let me know Thanks!

These will get powder coated afterall. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hey man!! Nice rims, been looking for these. I have a monster with black rims and I have to say they suck hairy monkey balls due to the scratching in the mud an all. Every little scratch sticks out like a sore thumb. I know you can swap the rings and replace them quite often but I figured I would mention it incase you do much riding in mud. All the damage on my rims are from rocks in the mud and clay. Not a single mark from any dry riding at all. Cheers

Chris

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey hotrod. I kinda figured scratches would pop up in the painted ones. I ride in dry areas and sand only. I will expect some scratches and will get some touch up paint to hit them every so often. Thanks for the heads up.

Turns out im gonna have these ones powder coated. Im gonna send them out with the cage and other stuff going out today.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts