1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
217 Posts
too bad it didnt show him doing some real riding. you know, whoops, jumps, dunes, and bowls. Seems all show and no "real" go.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, would have been cool to see it get thrashed on a little bit... Something tells me it's a little tougher to wrangle in a jet powered UTV when things get dicey!

·
Registered
189 Posts
thats 1 of the dumbest thing i seen, y would u ever do that? takes the fun out of riding a atv or utv. That thing must be a dog off the line.

·
Registered
164 Posts
So what's the point of that? Looks slow.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
I thought it would be faster too.
Jet engine in the trails? I expected to see it wrapped around a tree and the tree catching on fire.
Different concept. Thats thinking outside the box.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow... tough crowd... haha. I guess I thought the concept was cooler than the actual rig. It would have been much better with flames shooting out 20 feet and pulling wheelies!:93C_peelout[1]:

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
While it makes absolutely no sense at all to do it but what you have to give it is the cool factor and all the technology that went into it. That part is impressive!!

I think a airplane rotary engine or what ever they call those engines with cylinders in a circle would be a good one!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts