Teryx HQ banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi everyone went on a little ride today by myself thought i would share a few pics with you.wish i could took more of going through the creeks and mud,rocks.etc.. but hard to do by yourself any way hope you enjoy.

first creek crossing

a little water falls

2nd creek crossing

3rd creek crossing

here is a little church in the cove were i went

inside church

stll have serevices her last sat of the month

here is a little wall not sure what it was for goes a pretty good distance\

fixing to drop off in one of the crossings

my teryx

·
Registered
82 Posts
That's awesome man. Where are you at riding at?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Man what I would give to ride in Tennessee!!! I am in northeast Texas. We don't have anything around here like that. The Ouachita Mountains in southwest Arkansas is the closest we have and it's nothing like that.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
def fun place to ride got just about any terrain you want except sand.it is 4 miles from my house to the church were i stopped at.the real riding starts after the church lots of rocks mud holes and more creek crossings and a bigger water falls if you go on a weekend u will see trucks climbing the water falls.i got pic somewhere where my church went on a ride we all parked across the waterfall its not real hig but when water is running like it is today fun to watch

·
Registered
106 Posts
Very nice. I cant get pic's to down load here.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Cool i like to ride the teryx on my land (200 acres not bragging just telling you) got soke trails and a creek that our atvs have sunk in before:( but i also live in tennessee about 40 miles from nashville.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
maybe going back in the morning will try to get some pics maybe a video going to go on up in the cove this time more creeks more mud and rocks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts