Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it is probably been asked before but what is every one getting out the Door for on the 09 Teryz's? I have a shop that is say $10,900 but I don't think that is out the door price. Went and rode it yesterday on a little patch of grass at the dealership. Still wanted to cough and sputter when we first started it up and the battery sounded a little weak had to crank on it for a little bit.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I know it is probably been asked before but what is every one getting out the Door for on the 09 Teryz's? I have a shop that is say $10,900 but I don't think that is out the door price. Went and rode it yesterday on a little patch of grass at the dealership. Still wanted to cough and sputter when we first started it up and the battery sounded a little weak had to crank on it for a little bit.
I paid $12,100 otd for my 09 monster edition teryx back in april.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just put a deposit on one 09 sport $9000 in Md. He has a monster sport left for $9400 I think he said, that's with the $1000 rebate, but he closes for vacation on the 24th till some time in Jan. so I don't know if the rebate will still be good. Everybody else around wanted mid 10k. That's w/o tax, I live in Delaware so there's no tax.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts