Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I am at work and I hear of some one buying a Challenger. So I go and check it out thinking cool another muscle car. Boy was I wrong. A V6 automatic 4spd. So I find out who is driving this beast and low and behold it's a dude. One of the chiefs in my command that has Tattoo's up and down his arm's. So I ask this guy " Why the hell would you buy a chicks car?" Wrong question to ask this little fellow. Now since this guy has his man card on the line he has directed me to inform my Squadron as to what a Chicks Car VS a Mans car. So I have used urban dictionary, google, ask jeeves, etc, etc, etc. To get my research to create my presentation I have to do tomm. Do you guys have anything else I could use as ammunition? I know some of you guys are good with computers maybe put his car a black V6 Challenger with some shit around it or something. The pics must be work friendly but still get the point across. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Would a picture of my pregnant wife with her SRT8 Charger help any?

Hell, she is woman with a woman inside of her, and still opted for a V8. Even sprung for the 425 HP 6.1L Hemi. Come on dude, MAN UP!

·
Registered
122 Posts
haha...my mom's had the SRT8 Magnum since it came out...06 i think is the model on it...super fun car...gave them all hell at the track experience that came with the car

1 - 5 of 5 Posts