Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys run for a tach, and how many rpm's do you pull before the valves start to float?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have been using the Trail Tech Vapor. It has a tach, plus water temp, odometer, speedometer, clock, etc.
We install them in two places. On 2008 models, we put them in the center of the dash where the indicator lights are. On 2009s or vehicles that already have something in the center of the dash, we mount them on the steering column area, behind the steering wheel.
I get them from HRT Motorsports. HRT also has brackets to mount them in both locations. The price for the Vapor itself and the brackets is cheaper than you can find anywhere else.
I'll try to get some pics today.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm using a PET 2100dx, because it works & I already had it. Never floated the valves.

·
Registered
48 Posts
According to Kawasaki's '09 Teryx accessories catalog, there is a billet mount that allows you to replace the factory instrument display with the Trail Tech Vapor. Sounds like as close to plug and play as you can get. It will be nice to know when the engine is warm enough to start having fun.

·
Registered
48 Posts
According to Kawasaki's '09 Teryx accessories catalog, there is a billet mount that allows you to replace the factory instrument display with the Trail Tech Vapor. Sounds like as close to plug and play as you can get. It will be nice to know when the engine is warm enough to start having fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts