Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I am opening a big can o' worms but, I am considering upgrading my stock bighorns, suggestions?:confused:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Here a snake. Love my pit bull growlers,Alittle heavy 8 ply mud,rocks,snow ,hard pack bite is awesome ride is crazy smooth& clean out good.700 miles on them like new,9 in wide all around.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I really love my pit bull rockers, i have 11's in back and 9's in front but next time ill go 9 all around i think. They handle everything great and wear like iron, only downfall is they are heavy but an acceptable trade off IMHO

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have been using GBC Dirt Devil IIs on my Vinson and I am impressed on how good they are. They ride smooth on hard surfaces and the thread ppattern is not that aggressive but they fend for themselves really good on the mud. I believe that they are al good all terrain tire. Now I wonder if they can be used on a SxS.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'd recommend looking into the GBC Grim Reaper Radials. These would be a good option for you. They do great in Rocky and hard pack situations and they hold their own in the mud. These are available in Bias and Radial construction. Running the radial option will help you keep the weight down and it will also help smooth out your ride and improve handling.

Here's a link, give us a call if we can help you with a set: GBC Grim Reaper

·
Registered
106 Posts
I like the ripsaws.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts