Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new tyrex sport ready to go ridding. Any of you guys ride in South Carolina much. Im around York.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Welcome from Dragonfire Racing...I don't ride on that side of the country but there is a whole bunch of people that do. I would post up a thread looking for riding buddys make sure your title includes your location, that should give you better feed back.

Thanks,
Chris.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Chris! I'm looking forward to tearing up some dirt at Carolina Adventure World, B
Brown Mountain, Uwharrie, Hatfield Mcoy...etc.
2009 Monster Energy
Stock w/billet exhaust tip.

·
Registered
451 Posts
We have a few Carolina guy's running some nasty Teryx's with our 840 and EFI system so I know the Kawi is running strong out there. I have always wanted to go ride some of those spots maybe I’ll make it out one day. Also I don't know if you’re into racing but the GNCC events are all around there and if you ask me the UTV class is the most fun.

·
Registered
31 Posts
You can also add in Windrock (Coal Creek OHV) in East Tn it is a great place and if you make it up there I would be happy to ride with you. Hopefully I get to go to Hatfield Mccoy soon too.

Rusty

·
Registered
311 Posts
get with the southern sxs riders, they have a web site. If you get up to god's country (holler ) put in about 30 miles today. nice to have trails behind the house.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts