Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might be going turbo. What's a good asking price for a used Muzzy exhaust with about 50 hours on it. No dents or bad spots. No mud/water ... Dunes only. I'll need every cent I can get out of it to offset the cost. I was thinking $475 with freshly wrapped exhaust wrap. Too much? Too little?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I has a standard Muzzy that was 2 months old and had less than 100 miles on it I sold for 500.00 shipped, it sold the day I posted it so it sounds like you are about right, I went Muzzy Pro.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its the Standard kit.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just bought one for $400 plus shipping, fresh wrapped with quiet cores(old style)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I has a standard Muzzy that was 2 months old and had less than 100 miles on it I sold for 500.00 shipped, it sold the day I posted it so it sounds like you are about right, I went Muzzy Pro.
I think I'm going to go with $475. If anyone is interested, send me a PM. I won't sell it for at least a week or so as I need to solidify the other plans. I'd hate to lose the turbo deal and then be stuck with no pipes!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I think I'm going to go with $475. If anyone is interested, send me a PM. I won't sell it for at least a week or so as I need to solidify the other plans. I'd hate to lose the turbo deal and then be stuck with no pipes!
Do you still have the muzzy exhaust for sale. I would be intersest if you do.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I Do, but I'm waiting to be 100% on a turbo kit or not. If I do I'll do a new post "for sale"

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I Do, but I'm waiting to be 100% on a turbo kit or not. If I do I'll do a new post "for sale"
Big Papa have you got your eyes on a special deal, new, used,? there was one sold a few months ago real cheap for a guy that bought it and agreed to take it to a show I think he got it for less than 1/2 price, What does the new ones go for I think I seen a new one for like 4500.00 ? Is that about right?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Big Papa have you got your eyes on a special deal, new, used,? there was one sold a few months ago real cheap for a guy that bought it and agreed to take it to a show I think he got it for less than 1/2 price, What does the new ones go for I think I seen a new one for like 4500.00 ? Is that about right?
It may be a "special deal" ... but I don't want to jinx it. Mine may be used to jig future kits, therefore getting me a dealio. I think the kits off-the-shelf are usually between $4500-5200. That's pretty sick when you consider that "cost" is only around $2500-3000 once a kit is jigged and cranked out by a shop with a bender. I guess R&D costs are a bitch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts