Teryx HQ banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I check and read this site everyday. I know diesel got out of here but there seems to be a ton of spamming and very little activity. :( The other fourm seems to be doing the same if not a little better, but there's a few people on this site that I look to for their insite.

Your thoughts??

-BAJAXPIMPN

·
Registered
780 Posts
i agree, its gone down hill. i check in everyday and basically see most topics havent been touched in days or weeks.

·
Registered
62 Posts
summer vacations is my theory. Hopefully it will fire back up.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Report the spammer. Use the little red triangle in the corner of the posting beside the reputation and online buttons.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Doug, thanks for letting this idiot know how to do this! I've done it on this little jack ass.....147665061 several times today, but have to wait 60 seconds between every post....I got tired of waiting and reporting...:laugh:

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Yes I know it has been a little slow BUT trust me that I check this site SEVERAL times a day to keep the spam down to a minimum...

It's just that I took my family to ComicCon yesterday and I was gone starting at 5:30 in the morning until about midnight last night...so I didn't sign on at all yesterday...

But I do appreciate the help of the board members and the reports...I get every report in my e-mail and act as soon as I get them...

Even with a little less activity this is still a great forum and needs the input of it's members...I thank you all...:D

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
As the site gets more traffic it will get more spam, unfortunately that is just the way it goes. I usually have to ban several spammers every day, however, some get passed for a little bit.

I know it is annoying to look at, however, we do try to get to it before or immediately after it happens.

I hope you are all doing well!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Doug, thanks for letting this idiot know how to do this! I've done it on this little jack ass.....147665061 several times today, but have to wait 60 seconds between every post....I got tired of waiting and reporting...:laugh:

Am I reading into this Teee-rible.... Your not calling me and idiot for not knowing about the little red triangle right? :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
I didn't know what those buttons (triangle) and others were for a LONG time. I think its fairly common.

·
Registered
516 Posts
WHERE'S THE BUTTONS? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I GUESS I JUST LEARNED SOMETHING TODAY...:D

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Left side
Below Name
Date joined # posts etc.
3 buttons
Online (circle), reputation (scale), and report a post (red triangle)
I think if you hit reputation a number goes up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts