Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a friend wanting my teryx and i dont really want to sell but what do you guys think its worth?08 teryx...3000 miles on it/red//4 year warranty...never wrecked...aluminum a arm guards front and rear/muzzy pro/fst 840/uni filter/dyna cdi/dalton stuff/milled cover...new belt..ssv works full stereo with the alpine upgrades with a 10 kicker sub powered by a alpine pdx 5 amp... with satellite radio...sounds killer....upper and lower front pods with alpine speakers....i have 2300 just in the stereo...i also have 2 odysey 925 batterys with the isolator switch to keep both charged at all times....all these mods have less than 400 miles on them and 4 months old.runs killer and stereo sounds better.like i said i dont want to sell it but i was just wondering what it may be worth.thanks in advance.

·
383 Posts
I have no idea what it is worth but if you sell it you better get enough for it to replace it. :D

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Yes its ashame that all of the people that buy these things don't realize what it cost to mod them out until they buy them and start doing it, I have said many times that if I had known what I know now I would deffinitely take advantage of someone elses loss and the thing also is that many people take extremely good care of these rides and I have seen many custom rides that would have 200-300 miles and be like brand new with over 20,000 in them that they are selling for a fraction of what yhey have in them Again my advice to any one thinking of buying a new one should really take a look at some of these great deals before they buy especially if they are planning on a lot of mods.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts