Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '08 teryx 750 carbureated and am really looking to improve its proformance. I'm pretty green to all this so I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I don't really know where to start... should I get a cdi and if so what type/kind then exhaust and air filter? It's totally stock now and I'd like to improve it as I find myself enjoying this hobby more and more. Thanks.

·
Registered
282 Posts
get a dynatech cdi, dynojet carb kit, and uni foam filter for out here in our desert. i have these mods with muzzy pipes and it is great...(until my big bore kit goes in)...lots of vendors sell this stuff as a package deal..i happened to buy mine from Todd at Hunterworks.... enjoy!

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Well the previous poster pretty much said it all :)

Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey thanks! so when i purchase the stuff do i install it or does it have to be reprogramed/installed by someone?

·
Registered
282 Posts
hey thanks! so when i purchase the stuff do i install it or does it have to be reprogramed/installed by someone?
if you are even a little bit mechanically inclined, you can do this yourself. the jetting is a little time consuming, but is still easy. the hardest part is pulling the plastics off to get to the engine!

·
Registered
318 Posts
I would say, clamp on uni, cdi, exhaust, ( i love my muzzys) overdrive clutch..., in that order., oh ya, then 840bbk.. And if you do any night riding at all get hid lights, stock headlights suck, bad..

·
Registered
207 Posts
Don't forget the oil puke tank if your hopping up the engine RPM's . Since your adding HP , get a good set of tires . Pit Bull makes some that should be great for your location. Traction really makes the abilities of the Teryx shine ! Good luck . Let us know how it turns out when your finished .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey thanks to everyone for all the helpful tips! I'll let you know what all turns out... time to go spend some money!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts