Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie here,

Picking up my new T-rex finally tomorrow. Family is part owners of a Kawasaki Dealership in Ogelsby, IL Illinois, Kawasaki, Kymco, Motorcycle, scooters, ATV, dealer, Rider's Choice Racing

Been craving to buy a t-rex ever since the monster edition came in but now that i'm actually going to get one I decided that i'm just going to buy the le since i figured i'm going to end up moding it and tossing away all the monster parts anyways..

glad to be part of the forum and hope to meet some new people out there !!

·
Registered
526 Posts
you getting a 08 09 or10 model

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ill be picking up an 09 le tomorrow sometime as long as i get out of work sometime for me to go pick it up lol, it's the blue one... i'm going to pull all the plastics off of it and prolly go carbon fiber with it or we own a body shop so i might do something custom but i figured i'll just trash the plastics so i figured i'd just buy pink plastics haha no i'll prolly go with orange

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Carbon fiber body??

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they make the plastics that have the carbon fiber look on them, but I ended up changing my mind and picked up the monster teryx, i'd post a picture but i'm sure ya all know what that guy looks like lol....

4x4,

I do most of my riding around where i'm from... i've got a friend that owns 300 acres of timber and pasture are with a pond, we take the trucks mudding there all the time. I've got a few play trucks as well this is something i've been just wanting to add to the colection for a while now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts