Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we live in the mt of wv. we have been riding our new teryx and have about 14 hrs. on it. front end pushes in loose sharp turns. thinking about wheel spacers 11/2 to 2". has anybody tried this on front or back and what did it do for the handling? A LITTLE LAZY OFF THE BOTTOM AND HITS REV LIMITER QUICK. what cdi boxes are everybody using and what are the results.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I have the 1-1/2" spacers on mine at this time. Steering will be stiffer and I am not sure it will help you in regards to the front end push, though I am not a suspension expert in the least.

As far as CDIs, I use the Dynatek and it works out great! Not a single issue with starting or four wheel drive.

·
Registered
71 Posts
2 inch wheel spacers

I have used 2 inch wheel spacers, I finally took them off. They make the Teryx look great but are not good for turning at all. What I noticed is it took alot more effort to turn the steering wheel. Like driving an old pick up without power steering in a tight parking lot. I didn't notice the difference at first until I drove my friends stock Rhino and then hopped back into my Teryx. Without spacers they turn quicker with less effort, you almost feel like you could turn the wheel with two fingers. With spacers the steering is slow and heavy feeling, you will get more push and you have to muscle the steering wheel. If you still want some you can buy mine for 1/2 price, one trip on them. The looks and stability gain isn't worth the trade off for me. They'd probably be fine for sand dunes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts