Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been wanting to mount my back seat lower in the bed but the wheel wells wont let me take it all the way down. Ive seen the wheel well deletes from a couple vendors but Im wondering if the tire will rub or bottom out. Anyone have any experience with these. I do ride pretty hard as long as the kids arent in the back

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
If you have a stock suspension then yes you can bottom out...already had to redesign the support rails on my bed delete kits because of stock suspension kits rubbing...If you can't get a long travel kit then you should at least get some spacers to help prevent the wheel scrubbing the bed...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you have a stock suspension then yes you can bottom out...already had to redesign the support rails on my bed delete kits because of stock suspension kits rubbing...If you can't get a long travel kit then you should at least get some spacers to help prevent the wheel scrubbing the bed...
Thanks, Oh well looks like I need Long Travel:D

·
Registered
780 Posts
really? sounds like i need to think about getting a new revised version of the bed.mine currently looks like swiss cheese in certain areas.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I need to finish version 2.0 first. I know I want to make a few little mods, but considering bigger stuff, just no time to do all the design work right now. besides, I need to get a new cage before i start replacing beds.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts