Teryx HQ banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everyone list where your from and where you normaly ride, fall riding season is coming up and hopefully well get some rain to settle the dust,this hasnt been done in a while and its a good chance to hook up with new people and new riding areas, im from louisville KY and ride KY, IN, TN, WV, its been dry and dusty here for a couple months and were finally starting to get some rain and were ready to ride. i usually ride with kywildcat and farmdawg. feel free to pm me if you live close and you wanna hook up for a ride

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I am in extreme north Louisianna about 15 miles from Arkansas line, about 1/2 way between Monroe La and Eldorado Arkansas, around here we ride country back roads, pipeline right a ways, power line right a ways, I wish I was close to some dunes or desert type riding, heck alot of times on a long ride we will actually run some asphalt roads to connect some of the country dirt roads together. Its good ole boys type riding around here we meet the police around here and wave as we pass them on public roads.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Cerritos Ca, We normally ride,Glamis, Ocotillo, Pismo. But now that we got the Rex I would like to see what else So Cal has to offer for trails and stuff that would be kid friendly.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Winchester VA (northern most tip of VA)... We mostly ride private land around here but do venture out into western Maryland and sometimes Hatfield McCoy or Burning Rock in WV.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm from mid-Michigan, No place to ride around here. I have some private property I ride on, and I travel to the upper peninsula, lots of trails. Michigan has to be one of the worst States for ATV/UTV's:mad:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Phoenix, AZ we ride around Phoenix in the desert, if we drive about 1.5 to 2 hr we are in the woods in Flagstaff, or Payson. This time of year we go to Glamis or Gordens well and tear up some sand!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I live in Richmond KY. We ride Rock Lick area of Berea Ky, and Brimstone Tn areas. Always looking for new areas to ride

·
Registered
375 Posts
I live in Richmond KY. We ride Rock Lick area of Berea Ky, and Brimstone Tn areas. Always looking for new areas to ride
We ride at natural bridge area and the Dirty Turtle ( search there website ) neither place is that far from you. Merlin & I would be happy to hook up with you and ride. Let us know (PM us or respond ) usually have at least 3 teryx's riding with us. We have a ball. Also , I would love to get alot of people on this board on a big ride somewhere.. I am talking to the northern TN , southern IN , KY , and WV guys out there.. There are several big areas... Windrock, Black Mtn , Brimstone, Royal Blue , and Hatefield Mcoy.. Lets get this done !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sounds good to me. We are planning on going to slade before the years out. It will probably be a few weeks till I can go. I have a 1 week old at the house, so mama probally won't let me go for a while, but we will deffinatly get together before the years out.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I live in Magnolia,TX (north of Houston TX). We ride on private land, General Sams atv park in Huntsville TX, Shiloh Ridge atv park in Alto TX, Tree offroad park in Alto TX, and any other places that we can find. We are always looking for new places as well. Have been to the atv mud nationals once. Really wished we had some sand dunes around here.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm in Clinton, Utah. We ride mainly Little Sahara, Utah and St. Anthony, Idaho dunes. We do, however, swap the tires and ride in the Uintah mountains sometimes.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I live in bountiful utah I ride mostly up the road from me on the mountain but we do get to my cabin a few times a year I really need to do more desert riding but just havent

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hello we live in Chino Valley Az about an hour north of Pheonix. We ride Glamis, William. Munds Park and anywhere else the hauler takes us.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts